The Administrative Coordinator serves as the front-line representative of all Museum functions.
Essential Responsibilities: The responsibilities listed below are those that represent the majority of time spent working in this position. Management may assign additional tasks related to the type of work of the position as necessary.
- Serve as initial public contact for visitors and telephone inquiries, manages inquiries regarding all Museum functions and operations
- Coordinate campus and satellite site scheduling; manage lighthouse weddings
- Create and maintain schedule for Museum volunteers
- Oversee and perform financial transactions in admissions, gift shop sales, and program activities
- Responsible for telephone system updates, mail collection and distribution, daily opening and closing procedures including security checks
- Manage internal communications and scheduling; provide support to departments as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the position
To apply, please send letter of interest, resume and 3 personal/professional references to email@example.com. EOE.